A more personal look at some of the things I get up to. Check out my website for some of my recent work :-) thanks for your time. www.photograffiti.tv

Tuesday 1 July 2008

KC pt2

YooOO!

Here are some more photo's from the KC photo shoot last week. Had a really cool day with blagging ourselves into a cash & carry a bowling alley's arcade.

We also stopped by Tredegar House which we were later told by a council man that we shouldn't be photographing the building as it is copy righted. It's a good job I didn't care and thought that it was ridiculous. :-)

Any way enough babbling, Thanks to KC for a fun shoot, the people at Macros and the Bowling alley...

KC


KC


KC

I got a load more too which I'm saving for the long and awaited website update :-)

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

About This Blog

About This Blog

About This Blog