A more personal look at some of the things I get up to. Check out my website for some of my recent work :-) thanks for your time. www.photograffiti.tv

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Route One

Hey!

I just payed a visit to Route One in Cardiff to see some of my photos published on the front cover of the catalog and used through out the shop and in the window for advertising, they put my name on them all to which is amazing!

The photos were from a commission I had just before Christmas for Daintons new pro shoe on Etnies.

Really pleased with the outcome from this, they have been used in a fair few magazines to.

Thanks to Daint an Tom at A4 for making this possible

My photo on Route One catalog cover

my photos in Route One

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

About This Blog

About This Blog

About This Blog