A more personal look at some of the things I get up to. Check out my website for some of my recent work :-) thanks for your time. www.photograffiti.tv

Sunday 13 April 2008

Sweet & Tender Hooligans

I've had a busy week, had three really good shoots and have been editing pretty much all day today.

Anyway 'The Sweet an Tender Hooligans' you gotta check um out, really good hip hop group from South Wales. My friend Deemo on the decks an busting the beats out and Louis Boston laying down the rhymes.

Had a laugh on this one and had a little telling off by the police for having a knife, they seen us on CCTV and thought we were 'Heavy' so had to check out the dealo. haha!
I wish i got them to pose in the photo now. Could have done a shot like this but with the backs of the coppers heads in the foreground.

Photobucket

Check out http://www.myspace.com/thesweetntenderhooligans for the low down...

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

About This Blog

About This Blog

About This Blog