A more personal look at some of the things I get up to. Check out my website for some of my recent work :-) thanks for your time. www.photograffiti.tv

Wednesday 24 September 2008

I feel like a builder

H to the ELLO!!

Excuse the poor quality I thought the little compact camera was much better than this, any way never mind.

The walls finished and the desk tops are fitted in the office.

We've had some good fun over the last couple days, the flooring is coming along good and I've got some new skills to fall back on, haha yeah right I'm the dogs body that does what he's told and makes tea for the boys haha.

Thanks to friend and hard worker Little Lee an crew for building the wall :-) and big Richy for the desk tops

studio2

studio3

studio1

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

About This Blog

About This Blog

About This Blog