A more personal look at some of the things I get up to. Check out my website for some of my recent work :-) thanks for your time. www.photograffiti.tv

Friday 12 September 2008

Slam Studios is taking off.

Hello my good friends.

I've been very busy over the recent months planning the making of a studio with Dainton we have been toying with the idea for a while and decided it just had to be done.

After a good few months of planning and looking for a suitable building for the studio we have finally moved in.

A few things that will feature are a huge green screen with drive in access for shooting cars.

Very exciting times, we've got a good few weeks ahead of us fitting it out.

Keep ya eyes peeled here for regular updates on the progress.

Here's a few photos of the bare shell :-)

Slam Studios

Slam Studios

Slam Studios

Slam Studios

Slam Studios

Slam Studios

Slam Studios

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

About This Blog

About This Blog

About This Blog